1 May 2007 to 14 May 2007
- Received a Cheque from Mahesh For Rs. 6450 and allowed him Discount Rs. 150
- Purchase Machinery for Rs. 50000, Payment Made by Cheque and Installation Charge Rs. 3000 paid by Cash
- Sold Goods to Mahendra at a List Price 30000, Trade Discount 10% and Cash Discount 5%. He Paid Full Amount Same Day.
- Sold Goods for Rs. 10000 and Collected 10% Sales Tax.
- Goods Worth Rs. 2000 and Cash Rs. 5000 were Stolen.
- Opened an Account in Dena Bank Rs. 50000
- Withdraw Cash from Bank Rs. 10000 for Office use and Rs. 5000 for Personal Use.
- Purchase Postal Stamp Rs. 50
- Additional Cash Introduced by Proprietor Rs. 20000
- Purchase Goods from Ravi for Rs. 20000 and payment was made by Cheque
- Sold ¼ of the above goods at a Profit of 25% on Cash
- Received an Order for Rs. 20000 from Rohit for Supply of Goods and Received Rs. 5000 as an Advance with the Order.
- Sold Goods to Neha for Rs. 5000
- Neha Became Insolvent and Paid only 40% Rupees.
1 March 2008 to 14 March 2008
- Cash in hand 11000, Cash at Bank 50000, Mohan Dr 5000, Dinesh Dr 15000, Ramesh Cr 10000, Goods 40000, Capital 97000 Rs.
- Sold Goods to Mahesh 20000
- Mahesh Returned ¼ Goods Sold to Him
- Mahesh Settled his Account after deducting 10% Discount.
- Received Rs. 100 from sale of Old Newspaper and Magazines
- Received Cash from a Debtor previously written off as Bad Debts Rs. 2000
- Goods Given away Free to a Hospital Rs. 1000
- Paid Self Insurance Premium Rs. 8000
- Paid Carriage Rs. 300
- Received a Cheque from Shyam for Rs. 1800 and Discount allowed Rs. 200
- Shyam’s Cheque Deposited into Bank
- Paid Electricity Bill for Rs. 2000 and Other Expenses Rs. 10000
- Withdraw from Bank for Personal Use 2000
- Borrowed from Bank Rs. 50000