1 Feb 2007 to 16 Feb 2007
- Sunil Started Business with Cash 50000, Furniture 30000 and Stock 40000
- Deposited into Bank 30000
- Goods Worth Rs. 10000 and Cheque for Rs. 25000 Given away as Charity to Corona Fund
- Goods destroyed by Fire Rs. 10000
- Claim of Rs. 8000 accepted by Insurance Company
- Received Cash from Insurance Company
- Sold Goods to Ravi Rs. 6000, allowed 6% trade Discount and 2% Discount, half an amount Received on the same day.
- Purchase Goods from Suresh Rs. 10000, 10% trade Discount and 4% Discount, half an amount paid on the same day.
- Paid Wages Rs. 300, Salary Rs. 15000 and Interest Rs. 2000
- Purchase Furniture from Nalanda Furniture Mart for Rs. 15000 and paid half amount
- Sold Goods costing Rs. 10000 for Rs. 15000
- Purchase Goods from Naresh Rs. 10000 for Cash and Rs. 15000 on Credit.
- Paid to Naresh Rs. 14700 in Full Settlement.
- Sold Goods to Yogesh Costing Rs. 10000 at 30% Profit on Cost
- A Debtor Became Insolvent and he paid Rs. 1500 only against his debt of Rs. 3000
- Received a Cheque for Rs. 7850 in full Settlement of his account of Rs. 8000 from Naveen.